As January unfolds, an increasing number of people seek reprieve from the winter blues through travel, with popular destinations including Cape Verde, Mexico, and the Canary Islands for those craving winter sun. In addition, a significant number are also looking for city breaks to dynamic locales like Paris, Rome, and Barcelona as people seek exciting experiences this new year.
TUI’s curated list of destinations and experiences include:
* Cape Verde – Sal Island Catamaran Cruise offering boat excursions with a serene catamaran cruise around Sal Island. Bask in the sun as a convivial crew serves drinks, enjoy delectable nibbles, and take a rejuvenating swim in the pristine waters of Monte Leao.
* Barcelona – Private Gaudi Tour offering an immersive experience of history and culture, covering iconic landmarks such as Sagrada Familia, Casa Batllo, and La Pedrera. The small group setting ensures an intimate exploration of Barcelona’s architectural masterpieces.
* Dubai – Desert Safari & BBQ to escape the January blues by venturing into the desert with a knowledgeable local guide. Concluding the trip with a BBQ dinner at a traditional Arabian camp.
* Paris – Baguette and Eclair Initiation with a French Master Baker with an exclusive National Geographic Day Tour. Join a master Parisian baker in crafting French bread and eclairs, embracing culinary experiences that were a highlight in 2023.
* Tenerife – Siam Park Ticket at Tenerife’s renowned Siam Park, the world’s number one waterpark, to become immersed in the joyous atmosphere of this aquatic wonderland.
Adding to the travel options, TUI introduces the TUI Musement app, now available in various European countries, streamlining the booking process for excursions, activities, and attraction tickets. The TUI Musement App is available for download on Android and iPhone.
While UK customers can still book through the TUI app or the dedicated experiences website, the TUI Musement app ensures instant access to a plethora of excursions, activities, and attraction tickets.