The Puerto Rico Tourism Company (PRTC) has announced a new adventure tour programme.
The company is promoting a special tour programme for summer and autumn travellers. Called ‘Puerto Rico Does It Better,’ which is a free adventure promotion for holiday travellers.
Through the offer, the company is looking to give customers an insight into some of the best adventure tours that the Puerto Rico has available. Travellers taking part in the programme will be taken from the ‘safety’ of their hotel rooms and given the opportunity of raising their adrenalin levels when they are acquainted with some of the best and most exciting adventures and attractions that the country has to offer. The programme will include visits to eerie colonial fortresses, as well as hair-raising thrill journeys.
Customers wanting to sample Puerto Rican adventure through the programme will need to book a minimum of four nights’ stay with a participating hotel. They will then be allowed to choose a free experience from the following:
- Kayak trip in one of only six bioluminescent bays in the world
- Hike in the El Yunque rain forest
- Gastronomic adventure that involves a culinary tour of San Juan that will expose the taste buds to new experiences with pork, plantains and pina coladas
- Catamaran tour
- City tour at Old San Juan (or Caguas)
- Trip to ToroVerde Adventure Park
- Guided biking tour in Old San Juan
- Game of golf at one of the Island’s world-class courses.
Customers may also visit seepuertorico.com consumer promotion page for more details. Bookings have to be completed by September 16, 2012.