The UK-based budget airline, easyJet, has unveiled its summer 2024 schedule, making millions of seats available for booking across 83,000 easyJet flights to and from the UK running between June 3, 2024, and September 1, 2024.
Easyjet will provide services to 132 destinations spanning Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East, accessible from 21 UK airports.
Fares – one way per person including taxes – are now accessible for next summer across 493 routes from the UK, including:
* London Gatwick to Limoges, Bordeaux, Nantes, Zurich, and Paris, starting from £38.99.
* London Luton to Amsterdam, Paris, Lyon, Berlin, and Geneva, with fares beginning at £35.99.
* Bristol to Basel, Paris, Geneva, Toulouse, and Nantes, offering rates from £29.99.
* Manchester to Bordeaux, Copenhagen, Hamburg, Geneva, and Menorca, with prices starting at £29.99.
* Liverpool to Paris, Nice, Palma, Alicante, and Barcelona, with fares beginning at £26.99.
* Edinburgh to Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Dubrovnik, Alicante, and Dubrovnik, starting from £35.99.
* Glasgow to Palma, Faro, Berlin, and Bordeaux, with prices starting at £32.99.
* Belfast to Amsterdam, Palma, Paris, and Corfu, offering fares from £28.99.
Ali Gayward, easyJet’s UK Country Manager, commented: ‘We’re delighted to be putting our flights for summer 2024 on sale today so customers can book early and enjoy great value fares on flights across our unrivalled network across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, providing even more choice to book a relaxing beach break or spending sunny days sightseeing some of Europe’s most charming cities. With fares available from just £26.99 and with a host of destinations to choose from like Palma, Faro, Paris and Dubrovnik, now is a great time to book with easyJet and we look forward to taking even more of our customers away in 2024.’
In addition to this, easyJet holidays has also released thousands of package holidays for the summer of 2024. These packages encompass flights, hotels, 23kg luggage, and transfers, and Ultimate Flexibility guarantee.