easyJet has unveiled the launch of four new winter routes from three UK airports.
London Stansted will introduce two brand-new routes to Geneva and Zurich in Switzerland, commencing on December 16, with twice-weekly flights throughout the winter season.
Another new route is from London Southend Airport to Grenoble, commencing on January 14 and operating once a week throughout the winter season. Nestled in the French Alps, Grenoble boasts cable cars that connect the town to the summit of La Bastille hill, named after the 18th-century fortress on its slopes.
Further, easyJet is launching a new route from Birmingham to Salzburg in Austria. It’s an ideal gateway to exploring the Eastern Alps and the birthplace of the famous composer Mozart. This route begins on January 13, 2024, and operates once a week throughout the winter season.
Flights for the newly launched winter routes are available for booking on easyJet.com and the mobile app, with prices (one way per person including taxes) starting from:
* London Southend to Grenoble from £24.99
* Birmingham to Salzburg from £29.99
* London Stansted to Zurich from £32.99
* London Stansted to Geneva from £35.99
Additionally, easyJet holidays has introduced new packages for Geneva, Zurich, and Salzburg:
* A three-night stay at the 4* ibis Geneve Centra Lac in Geneva on a Bed & Breakfast basis, including 23kg of luggage per person and flights from London Stansted on January 13, 2024, is available for £345 per person.
* A three-night stay at the 4* Placid Hotel Design & Lifestyle Zurich in Zurich on a Room Only basis, including 23kg of luggage per person and flights from London Stansted on March 9, 2024, is priced at £324 per person.
* A seven-night stay at the 4* Best Western Plus Amedia Art Salzburg in Salzburg on a Room Only basis, including 23kg of luggage per person and flights from Birmingham on February 3, 2024, is offered at £367 per person.
Ali Gayward, easyJet’s UK Country Manager, commented: ‘We’re delighted to be launching even more new routes and holidays from our airports across the UK to a range of fantastic destinations, providing even more choice for our customers this winter who are looking to visit the Alps region whether that’s for skiing and other winter sports, or soaking in the culture and we can’t wait to welcome more customers on board.’